Monday, February 25, 2008

It's only Monday!

It's monday, prob my least favorite day of the week. I just woke up from a nap. I fell asleep with my feet up on my desk! It was great. Now I'm just sittin here stalking everyone i know on facebook. Facebook can only keep me entertained for so long. I came in early today so I could get some work done (i should have finished it on friday) and now that it's done I'm bored. Of course I have other work I should be doing but o well, I'll wait til the last minute to get that work done too! hahaha! My weekend was just a typical weekend. Went skiing on Saturday. It was nice and sunny out. The warmest skiing day of the season for me so far! Sat night i went out to dinner and saw Step Up 2. Wow, not a good movie (not that I was expecting it too be good). Sunday morning i was lazy and then went to church, took Bailey to the park, and then made London Broil for dinner! I love london broil. Then I watched a little bit of the awards show but only saw maybe 2 of the movie nominated so kind of boring. That's about it. Now I'm just sitting here at work checking gmail, facebook, my bank account, craigslist, and airlines every 10 minutes cause i don;t feel like doing anything. oooooooohhhhhhhhhh mondays... they kill me! I can't wait for friday, just cause, it's friday!

2 comments:

Quayleman said...

Did you ever clean your room? PS, you need to post your Lemonade pic. (You know, your thuggish ruggish pic in pink)

laurel said...

Its Friday...we need a new blog entry!