Friday, February 22, 2008

It's Friday!

It's friday and I'm so excited for this weekend. I can't wait to clean my room. Just kiddin! Anyway, I try to keep up with the blogging queen (rory) but that's pretty much impossible. Anyway, i have BIG plans for this weekend. I am going boarding/skiing tomorrow, then i'm cleaning my room. I know, Utah is so much fun! haha! Bailey is doing great! He got the big snip snip last week and that went well. He now is on facebook so feel free to friend him! haha. Hopefully when I move (not til April) i'll be able to put some pics up pf my new place. I'm pretty exxcited to move. I can't wait to decorate my house. But anyway, I know my blogs are so much fun to read. So i'll leave you wanting more! Peace out!

2 comments:

Cheryl Leigh said...

Inquiring minds want to know where the "blogging queen" hangs out. Is it a secret?

Cheryl Leigh said...

Bwahaha! ABC outed her!