Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy June?

Hey all, I haven't updated this in a while so I thought I would. Not much in new. By now most of you heard about Scotts accident. He's doing good. Healing faster then we expected so that is good. I leave for the beach with all my old college friends on friday so that should be so much fun. Hopefully we'll manage to stay out of trouble! I've been going through old pics and added TONS of pics to my pics site. All my older pics from Africa are up (warning: i was out of the country so don't judge by some of my actions in those pictures)! Also added some pics from this past week/weekend. Rory's dog Sirius was up for the week and Uncle Donny brough his two doberman over for fathers day! We are thinking about running a doggy daycare out of our back yard! Just kidding but somedays it feel like we are a kennel! Anyway, not much is new. I managed to put of cleaning my room and unpacking another week so I'm trying to finish that up today! Have fun!

No comments: