Monday, April 14, 2008

You can't beat skiing in April!

This past weekend I went to Snowbird on Sat and Sun. Saturday it was perfect. I had on a light jacket and goggles and the snow was perfect. We bombed runs all day. It was the first time this year that I bombed runs from the top of Snowbird to the bottom. Sunday was even warmer which wasn't as good. I wore a long sleeve shirt and sunglasses BUT the snow was extremely soft. Good news is that it's gonna get a little chillier and it's supposed to snow a little more this week. O yea, did i mention that is was in the 60-70's this weekend. Yea, it was pretty freaking nice out, not a cloud in the sky! I drove to and from Snowbird with the top down! Also, on our way home Sunday afternoon, we stopped at Wendy's cause we were starving and ran into the Bikers Against Child Abuse (see pictures). The were dressed like bikers. There were 20 of them in leather and chaps! It was a sight to see! I put up some more pics!

1 comment:

laurel said...

al...that is sick!!!!! just doesnt seem right to drive TO the mountain in a convertible!!!!