Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patty's Day!

So Dad turns 50 tomorrow! Yay! That's a big birthday! Anyway, Happy St Patty's Day to everyone. I had a great weekend. Friday night I just hung out, Saturday I went to Snowbird. Chase and Abe went also but we drove separately. It was my first day this year skiing by myself which was soooooooooo nice! We got about 25 - 30 inches of snow between thursday and sunday so the snow was great. The bad part was the temperatures, they were back down in the teens but o well, it was still fun! Sunday I had a relaxing day, I laid in bed an read my book, did some laundry, spent the whole day with Bailey! So it was a good day. Now I'm just waiting for the family to get out here in two weeks! I cant wait! I'm waiting to her from Scott that he quit his job and is coming out again! But I don't think that will happen so o well. I'm also waiting to hear if Rory can come out! I hope so! But anyway, this might be the first st patty's day that i didn't have a drink... Kind of crazy! But it's good! Anyway, nothing else is really new! Bloomsburg has their first PSAC lax game this wednesday, the're playin ESU so no big deal! But that's about it! Enjoy!

No comments: